Students interested in taking this course are strongly advised to test the functionality of all computers used to access ONS University.
1. Components & Plugins
Many ONS University courses take advantage of technologies that require the use of downloadable components and plug-ins. It is recommended that you have the latest version of these components installed on every computer you will use to access your course. If you're using a work computer for your course, the installation of these components may require assistance from the IT department at your place of business.
2. Enable Pop-up Windows
ONS University courses take advantage of pop-up windows as a powerful way to deliver content in an organized fashion. You must have pop-up windows enabled or certain parts of your course will not function properly. Chats that students must participate in for certain courses require the use of pop-up windows to work properly.
If you have any questions about enabling pop-ups for the purposes of using ONS University, please contact your IT department or Internet Service Provider (ISP).
3. Profile Login
The Profile is an online service that allows users to access many websites affiliated with ONS, including ONS University, the Evaluation Center, and eSource. Your Profile username and password is the login you use for these websites. For example, if you registered for this course via eSource, you used your Profile to log in.
You will use your Profile username and password to log in to ONS University.
View or update your Profile information.
- If you are not sure if you have a Profile, or have questions about your Profile that cannot be answered by clicking on the available links, please contact ONS Customer Service toll free at 866-257-4667 or email@example.com.
- If you don't have a Profile, create one using the Create Profile link on the login page.
- Remember, you'll need to create your Profile with the same email account where you received your confirmation letter.
- Enter this email address and your last name. If you have your ONS customer ID, enter that as well.
- You will be prompted to create a username and password.
- You will be prompted to enter contact information.
- Keep your Profile username and password in a safe place.